Welcome to our Eco-Schools homepage
The Eco Council play a vital role at Haslam Park Primary School. We are now working towards our Eco School Award. As a committee we will spend time together carrying out environmental reviews and will share information with our classes to improve the school. We will run whole school events and will spend time with the School Council to support other events running across the school year.
Behind the scenes, each representing works hard to encourage their peers to help school be electrically efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable for the future.
Roles we will be introducing include:
- Ensuring lights, taps, whiteboards are off in each class when not being used
- Promoting recycling throughout
- Looking after and preserving the school grounds
- Collecting data/questionnaires
- Initiating ways to save electricity
- Lessening the use of paper in school.
Our current Eco Team comprises of:
|Year 1 - Teresa|
|Year 1 - Rashford||AA and LH|
|Year 2 - Coleman|
|Year 2 - Earhart|
|Year 3 - Hopper|
|Year 3 - Storey|
|Year 4 - Daley||MH and NS|
|Year 5/6 - King|
|Year 5/6 - Ali|
|Year 5/6 Tubman|
Wigan Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 5QL