Thank you to all parents who have bought kit and send into school regularly.
We are writing to remind parents and carers about school uniform and PE kit.
School PE kit is:
- Teal or white short or long sleeve T shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Navy or black tracksuit bottoms or leggings for outside
- Black pumps
- No long headscarves are to be worn for safety reasons. Long hair needs to be tied up.
- No earrings or jewellery are to be worn for safety reasons
- Please make sure that your child can remove their own earrings on PE days.
- Due to a number of incidents where borrowed kit has not been returned, children will no longer borrow PE kit from another child. School has limited spare kit available, if they have no kit, your child will be expected to wear this kit.
- Please check all kit is named.
- If your child does not have correct named kit in school, we will send a slip in the Planner.
- If you have any questions, please ask Miss McGuigan.